Information on privacy and use of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
This information contains information on the processing of personal and sensitive data carried out by Emanuele Rossi, according to the current European Union Regulation n.2016 / 679.
Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.emanuelerossi.studio/.
The data controller is Emanuele Rossi, to whom the interested party may turn to assert your rights by calling 039 587734, or directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data we collect and why we collect them
This site collects data necessary for navigation and use of the services connected to it, treating them in accordance with the requirements of the new EU regulation 2016/679.
The processing of such data will be carried out through automated and non-automated means, in accordance with the purposes indicated and in compliance with the requirements of confidentiality and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated by the European Privacy Regulation.
The provision of data is necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and will not be communicated or disseminated.
What rights do you have on your data
In the quality of data subject, the user is guaranteed the exercise of the rights pursuant to art. 7 and ss. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 according to the methods and within the limits of the attached information. These include the right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of the processing, to request the updating and integration of the data themselves, their cancellation or transformation in anonymous form, in case of violation of the law, as well as, to oppose their treatment. These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at any time at its headquarters indicated on the website.
Processing of personal and sensitive data
Personal data (name, surname and e-mail address) and any sensitive data of the user will be processed solely for the purpose of sending periodic communications and information (newsletters).
The data may be processed electronically and automatically, with access allowed only to authorized operators (previously appointed as Data Processor and / or its direct delegate to the same processing), who have followed specific training courses and are periodically updated on privacy rules
Data retention time
The personal and sensitive data you provide will be kept for the time required by the current legislation: in particular, for conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for, by law or regulation.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Personal and possibly sensitive data will not be disseminated in any way, but may be transmitted to the competent bodies for administrative or institutional purposes, as required by current legislation.
Consequences of failure to consent to treatment
Consent to the processing of personal and sensitive data is essential to access the services requested.
The interested party has the right at any time to modify or revoke the consent given for each of the processing operations, by contacting the Data Processing Manager. In this circumstance, the contractual relationship must necessarily be interrupted.
The rights granted to you by the GDPR include those of:
- request access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of your personal data (if one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain – in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of particular situations that concern you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example, data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- make a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC inside the browser. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Cookies used by this site
Management of cookies
Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages.
Saving activity preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user during browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
Statistics and audience measurement activities
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with our websites providing information on the sections visited, time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps us improve the performance of our websites.
This site does not profile users, has no agreements with third parties to profile, does not host advertisements for Google Adsense or other advertising circuits.
This site uses Google Analytics for anonymized Google analytics.
For all the most common third-party online services, you can manage your consent via www.youronlinechoices.com/it.
For further information and rights on the processing of personal data see the articles 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (privacy code).
Social media sharing cookies
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via Facebook and Google Connect, the sharing and comments of site pages on social networks and enable the “like” features on Facebook and Instagram. This site may, on updating, use third-party plugins that can be inserted into the site structure upon request by the manager or directly by those who insert the contents. The most used are:
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through the browser.
- If you are using Internet Explorer: in Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”. In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- If you use the Firefox browser: go to the “Tools” menu of the browser and select the “Options” menu Click on the “Privacy” tab, uncheck the “Accept cookies” box and click OK.
- If you are using the Safari browser: from the Safari Browser select the “Edit” menu and select “Preferences”. Click on “Privacy”. Place the “Block cookies” setting always “and click OK.
- If you use the Google Chrome browser: click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow sites to store data” and check “block data and third-party site data”, and then click OK.
- If you use any other browser: look up the cookie management mode in the browser settings.
How we protect your data (PCs protected by antivirus / access to the PC via password)
We use special systems and procedures in the sector to safeguard information that contains personal data. We also rely on security procedures and technical and physical restrictions in order to prevent access and use of personal data contained on our servers. Only authorized personnel can access personal data during the course of their work.
What procedures we have set up to prevent data breaches
In accordance with European laws on the protection of personal data, we follow appropriate procedures to prevent information that contains personal data from being consulted without authorization or used improperly.
Privacy information updated to July 24, 2019.